Friday 9 March 2018

Wk 10 Anything Goes Craft challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------  
Welcome back, it's Friday again!
As always our challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 16th March, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week 8 are at the end of this post.
----------------------
GUEST DESIGN TEAM...
We are looking for anyone who would like to be considered for a Guest Designer position with the team over the next few months. This would be for an 8 week term and a total of 4 projects, starting in April. You must have a blog and be willing and able to share your work across social media.
If you'd like to apply please let us know by email HERE...
----------------------

Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store this week...
We have lots of new releases - you'll love them all!
We are delighted that you can now see us regularly on our HOCHANDA TV shows - did you see the new launches on 1st March? 
We sold out live on air in under 10 minutes, WOW! 
Everyone has gone crazy for our latest release! 
The GOOD NEWS is that we have extended delivery preorder available so you can still order on the Polkadoodles website too (click below)
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/hochanda-1st-march/http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/hochanda-1st-march/

And make sure you also head over to the  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE and enter our Anything Goes Challenge there, too! More great prizes to be won!

Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!...St Patrick's Day is coming up so we thought we'd inspire you with lots of green this week...
We are delighted to welcome some of our  Guest Designers who will be with us for the next few weeks - we're excited to see their fabulous creations and look forward to seeing what they bring us each week...


GDT Bernadet....For my card this week I have used  May your Wishes come true Digi-Winnie Celebrations  Sentiments: Lil Miss SugarpopsPaper: Paper Heaven 7 Winnie Winterland , Sticks&Bones.

GDT Margaret For my card this week I have used the image  Skys the limit from Winnie Celebrations

GDT Lucy For my card this week I have used Octavia Moonfly Rose Garden
GDT Tangii For my card this week , I have used the image Dandelion Days The papers are from Winnie Celebrations...
GDT Kerry For my card this week I have used the image Skys the limit from Winnie Celebrations
GDT Geesje For my card I have used Image - snow white, butterfly - Winnie special momentsPapers - Tatty Twinkle EasterSentiments - Sugar Sprinkles Sentiments
GDT Siv For my card I have used Winnie baked you a cake ~ Sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations
GDT Monica For my card this week I have used Winnie Celebrations 1 and the sentiment from Winnie Celebrations 3...

Ruth:  I've made a card for a very keen golfer who turned 65!  The pre coloured image is from Work and Play 11 and I've used my own number templates - embossed with a Sizzix folder plus glittered the large cardboard letters.  I've handwritten the banner sentiment!

Jan I have made a little tag for my project this week using the cute Monster set, This set is so much fun, You can find lots more info and photos on my blog post here
Anjie - I've used one of the monsters from the Little Monsters Funky Stamp set, and a sentiment from the Monster Messages stamp set. There's a tutorial on my blog of how I made this.

Ania - I used Primrose Bud digi from the Darling Buds Collection that I colored in the forest-like background, set in all-green, imagining Mother Nature in her realm

AndreaI love this little Winnie (from the Winnie, Fruit Punch download kit) dropping her friend a note to wish them good luck and that beautiful frame is the Bubbleicious frame die and I cut the centre out with my craft knife to turn it into a frame instead of a mat
Sabrina - For this new challenge I chose to use Winnie Celebrations 3, I used a precolored digi, the cards in the kit and the sentiment!
Carol -  For my DT Inspiration this week I made a card that features Donkey Rides from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection. I used Copics to colour the image and some background papers from the collection.

Wow! Some amazing projects from the team this week and beautiful makes from our Guests! What a feast!   
Now onto our Winner and Top 3 from Week 8....
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)   

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
#3 Bridget
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk7001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 16/3/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...allow 14 days for reply please.

Grab our Winners Blinkie!



Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order.... 


All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk70123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store.

Claims must be received by 16/3/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog...allow 14 days for reply please.




Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!